A live event can be the way to make a good impression on customers, your employees, investors or other important guests. Yet organising an event can be a challenge, especially if you really want to create a memorable experience. We understand that. We've been in the industry long enough to know that there is a lot involved in preparing for an event and what tools, skills, people and actions are needed to create an unforgettable guest experience.
Who is it relevant for?
The Cocktail Agency's event planning service is a B2B service for any company that wants to focus on its core business and not worry about all of the details involved in hosting an event. All the joy and positive words about how great the event was, not having to be responsible for the arranging, planning and running of the evening. Sit back with a delicious high-class cocktail while we make sure the event runs smoothly.
There are many different events. Think of a product launch, company party, staff party, Christmas party, presentation, annual planning, tradeshow/fair, ceremony, team building, convention or business meeting with coffee break. No event is too crazy for us. We work from parties of 100 people up to 10,000 people.
What can we do for you?
We can take on the entire preparation. We can arrange everything right down to the last detail and streamline the event - from start to finish. It starts with an inventory of what is needed and what the requirements are. We also make sure that everything is within budget and that deadlines are met.
What exactly? Think about taking care of the following aspects:
- Planning, communication and strategy: making plans, streamlining events, keeping an eye on budgets, tools to ensure an unforgettable experience that people will talk about for a long time.
- Arranging materials: renting materials, helping with the set-up.
- Media: Graphics and design such as flyers, brochures, menus or welcome cards, all colour-coded and in your company's brand identity.
- Entertainment: light and sound on the dance floor, DJs and music for every budget, technical aspects that determine the atmosphere such as lighting at the entrance.
- Food & drinks (our core, of course!): arranging caterers, for example chefs who have worked internationally or in the Amsterdam hospitality sector, high-quality bartenders, personalised bar.
- Facility management: picking up guests, arranging taxis or other pick-up services.
Let us take care of your event down to the last detail
Do you have an event planned but are already dreading all the phone calls you'll have to make or finding a good caterer who will finally cater for all your dietary needs and give you that 'wow' feeling? Do you want to make a positive impression and just be sure that everything goes well on this important day? Then let's call and see if we can do something for you and your event. Contact us at contact with us.