Social media management for the hospitality industry
Running a hospitality business requires more than a beautiful menu, good (trained) staff and your strategic and financial affairs in order. I'm sure we don't need to tell you that. In the year 2022, it is more important than ever to have good marketing and to be visible. Recognisable branding, online presence and beautiful design are no longer part of the marketing strategies of hospitality businesses. And if they can still be imagined, then something is going wrong. Because social media marketing can be the way to position yourself, increase your reach and brand awareness, increase customer satisfaction and attract more customers.
Why should you have social media management done?
- Contribute to your online business card: social media can be an accessible way for people to get to know your business. At their own pace, people can browse your feed, watch your videos or read your articles. In this way, you build a strong brand and provide an original online business card.
- More and more satisfied customers: by working on your visibility and brand awareness, you stand out and more people know of your existence. By posting on social media, you show that you are active and what you do when you are open. It gives you the opportunity to literally give people a look behind the scenes. Think of stories about the staff, background information about the recipes or beautiful making-of videos. This is how you bind people to you. Restaurants that preceded you have already noticed the positive effects of social media marketing and have seen their turnover and customer satisfaction increase!
- Communicating certain events, discounts or other updates: Apart from communicating background information such as posts about the dishes or the faces behind the company, social media is time-bound - unlike more static online expressions such as web pages that often have no date attached. Also, social media is not a 'one-way' platform and interaction is possible. For example, post contests that people can respond to or use social media to announce specials, discounts or special events. This way, you are on-topic, modern and relevant.
Why outsource social media management?
If you're reading this, you're probably wondering why you didn't start with social media management for your hospitality business yesterday. Lack of time and knowledge are often factors that cause hospitality businesses to not maintain their social media marketing, take it seriously or start at all. And we all understand that. It's not easy to find a relevant angle for all the content, create high-quality photos and graphics for the posts and ensure engagement. To make time and follow the trends every time. What you want most is to focus on running your business and not have to worry about social media management on top of side issues like supplier management and planning.
Fortunately, we can take care of this for you and relieve you of all your worries. With our years of experience in the hospitality industry and knowledge of media, marketing and branding, we know exactly what works and what doesn't. We have the right skills and tools to create content that stimulates, appeals, converts and fits your brand. That way, you can be sure it will be done right and you won't have to worry about it.
This is how the process looks like
- Research and stock-taking: we talk to you to find out exactly what you want, who your target group is and what your goals are. We complement this research with an analysis of businesses in the area to see where you can compete and how you can stand out.
- Create and fill in the content calendar: we look at what is best to post and create this content. We take high-quality photos, for example, in which we capture the dishes and the atmosphere. We write the texts, for example about a dish on the menu or a staff member (for example: favourite dishes and affinity with the company). Since videos and Reels are very trendy, we make these videos for you, including matching music and relevant descriptions. We do hashtag research and make sure the posts have a clear call to action. But we go further. Do we have an influencer in our network who would be a good fit for your brand? Then we will introduce him/her to you and make the connection, so that you get more exposure. We really support you and think along with the overall marketing and branding.
- Engage and maintain: after publishing the posts, we ensure more engagement. We maintain contact with your followers and make sure you get more and more relevant followers. We like the comments and follow new people for you.
- Reporting and feedback: We are looking closely at what performs best and trying to focus more on this. We adjust the current posts on the basis of reports and insights. This way, we make sure we get the most out of it.
Do you want more customers, higher customer satisfaction and more time for your hospitality business?
Social media management can take your business to the next level and make sure you're packed every night, without spending thousands of dollars on vague marketing strategies or endless training. Stand in your power and focus on your business, and we'll make sure you build a strong online presence and get more + happier customers. Does this sound good? Then let's meet and see how we can help your business.